Wednesday, August 10, 2011

0 DAYS!! - A New Kind of All Nighter

I have pulled all nighters in high school and at University, studying for tests or completing projects or papers. I have pulled all nighters for work, but I have never stayed up all night preparing to fly overseas...for an entire year! It took forever to shop, return items, buy different items, pack, unpack, repack, eliminate things I personally thought essential, and finally come to peace with what I was left with. Well, whatever happens, I have what I have. I finally got to Anita's house at around 1:30am, and as we have to get up at 4am and leave for the airport at 6am sharp, we figured it might be better just to stay up for now and sleep later when we get on the plane.

Its been so nice shopping with mommy, Arielle, Aunt Rose and Mere. I also got to spend some time shopping with Brittany, Kirsten, Mere, an Arielle on Sunday. I always hate goodbyes, but at least we got to spend some time together before I left.

Sorry guys, no pictures this time. I'm sure the girls would not be happy having pictures posted as we rush out of the house, exhausted, at 5am. Hopefully there will be some nice pictures later tomorrow. It is currently 04:10 am. All of the girls are up now. Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment